Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Challenge

This is a challenge for me. I am tired of being over weight. With the plantar facsciitis, achilles tendonitis, and the general yuckiness from the fribromyalgia, I need to get some of this weight off. The doctor did not come right out and say I had to lose weight, but we all know that we feel better when we have less weight to carry around. I have been doing a lot of reading and healthy diets and such and I am ready to give it a try. First step, cut out the junk, such as chips, cookies, etc. Also, no more processed foods. No more quickie dinners. Now I have to plan ahead a little and make sure I have something decent to eat for dinners. Usually not a problem unless I am lazy. Then I need to do my best to excercise, even though I am limited to what I can do. I will check in once a week to update my progress. I am hoping that the added pressure of having to report will make me more conscious of what I am doing, just like weight watchers, only cheaper!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! It's soooooo hard, but I'm slowly finding it easier.

    ReplyDelete